Smart Communities Ltd has been commissioned by SALC to work with 14 Town and Parish Councils to help them create a Community Plan. We will support you from start to finish including an Action plan and funding suggestions. This offer is for FREE support and will help you be ready for the future with a clear understanding of your community’s needs.
- Do you know what your community needs and wants in the coming years?
- Do you want to make sure everyone can get involved and have their say?
- How can you support your community to recover from the impact of the pandemic as well as increase resilience in the future?
- If you would like to better understand your community, why not undertake a Community Plan or refresh an existing plan?
- Allocate you an advisor, you will also have access to a wider team of expert support.
- Undertake 1:1 support to ensure your specific issues are included in the process
- Provide regular group training for each step of the process
- Support and attend a community consultation event as required
- Support the creation of a survey
- Support the consultation of your community
- Provide marketing material for you to use to promote the plan
- Support the analysis of responses
- Support the writing of a plan
- Support the creation of an Action Plan
- Make recommendations for funding for projects emerging.
- Provide a detailed Toolkit to help you
- Complete an Expression of Interest Form by 31st July (numbers chosen will be limited)
- Need to commit to the process if successful
- Need to be ready to engage with Smart Communities to complete the plan by March 2023
- Need to undertake the consultation process between September and December 2022
Come to our FREE online sessions!
Meet the Smart Communities team and SALC team as well as an opportunity to hear from a Somerset community about the benefits of doing a Community Plan. We will be giving further information about how to get involved and answering any questions you might have.
- Thursday 30th June at 7pm – 8:15pm
- Tuesday 12th July at 2pm – 3:15pm