Smart Communities can work with your Town or Parish Council to help them create a Community Review. We can support you from start to finish through the consultation process to the creation of an Action Plan. Be ready for the future with a clear understanding of your community’s needs which will help you make local decisions and feed in priorities to your Local Community Network (LCN).
- Do you know what your community needs and wants in the coming years?
- Do you want to make sure everyone can get involved and have their say?
- How can you support your community to recover from the impact of the pandemic as well as increase resilience in the future?
- If you would like to better understand your community, why not undertake a new Community Review or refresh an existing plan?
A Community Review will support your Parish or Town Council to understand your residents’ views and priorities. You will have a clear understanding of the needs and any changes in your community, as well as ensuring that your community will remain healthy, sustainable and a vibrant place to live.
Get in touch with the Smart Team to take the first step towards your Community Review.
Downloadable Advice Sheets
- What is a Community Plan
- Establish a Steering Group
- Planning Ahead – your Community Review Project Plan